Communication Strategies During Change
Questions That Need To Be Addressed At Each Decision Point:
- What are the targeted decisions required?
- What are the costs (and how much)?
- What are the benefits (and how much)?
- What are the losses (and how much)?
- What skills will be required to make it happen?
- How will it impact relationships?
- What tools will be needed?
- How will this impact current processes and practices?
Does Your Flow of Information Answer:
- What is changing?
- What criteria were used to make "change" decisions?
- Who will be effected by the change?
- How will the change impact what employees do?
- What results are expected as a result of the changes?
- What will not change?
- What is the time frame for managing the change?
- Who can people contact for assistance?
- What information is at a later date?